My now (September 2019) looks like this:
- I’m on a train traveling through Austria to Budapest for a long-overdue friend visit and some solo explorations. A week ago, I attempted the UTMB 171KM ultramarathon and stopped after 125KM. The story is to be published ASAP. I’m still recovering emotionally.
- Still happy about moving to Salt Lake City. This is my town. Life has NEVER been better.
- Gathering freelance clients to keep my schedule full and my bank accounts moving in the correct direction. I love writing for amazing companies, especially B Corps in the health and food spaces.
- Connecting to that human-jetstream we call intuition by learning tarot. Yes, you read that right.
- Planning for fall, my favorite season. Planning on less running and more yoga and bouldering.
- Current books… always a lot of poetry: Mary Oliver, Robert Creeley, Ada Limon. Yay-ouch, says my heart.
This page inspired by NowNowNow. Last update Sept 2019.