My now (July 2017) looks like this:
22 months into a Purchasing Manager role at a Los Angeles adult fetish company. Every day I learn. Inventory control, launch timing, budgeting, oh my! Imports and customs and shipping brokers? Yep.Update: I got laid off! Now I can go and do the next thing:
- HIKE THE COLORADO TRAIL (late August – mid-Sept)
- Putting temporary hold on ultrarunning. Before I choose my tenth 100-miler, I need to reflect on how much ultrarunning has brought into my life.
- Writing freelance for Barefoot Provisions and Food Network. Growing this skill and market, slow and steady.
- I’m 43. It’s not “forty-three” but rather, “forty-whee!” I have to remember that it goes fast and I have a lot to do. Thinking about each week helps.
- Resolving to spend more time with everyone that lifts me up and brings me joy and accountability.
My “now” favorite words:
- “my advice is to get rid of most of your crap,
throw away all the magic formulas,
and just run.
if you think too hard about what you need,
you will drown out the voice of your body, trying to tell you.” – lazarus lake
This page inspired by NowNowNow. Last update July 2017.