My now looks like this:
- 15 months into a Purchasing Manager role at a local adult fetish company. Tons of learning, still. Imports and customs and shipping containers stuck at the port? Eesh.
- Recovering from my 3rd Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run finish, 11 and 12 years after my previous two finishes.
- Writing freelance for Barefoot Provisions and Food Network. Growing, slowly.
- I’m 42. This is awesome. But I have to remember that it goes fast and I have a lot to do. Thinking about each week helps.
- My 14 month old nephew is the perfect creature for me: small, interesting as all heck, and not my responsibility.
My “now” favorite groups of words:
- “my advice is to get rid of most of your crap,
throw away all the magic formulas,
and just run.
if you think too hard about what you need,
you will drown out the voice of your body, trying to tell you.”- lazarus lake
This page inspired by NowNowNow. Last update December 2016.