My now looks like this:
- 19 months into a Purchasing Manager role at a Los Angeles adult fetish company. Every day I learn. Inventory control, launch timing, budgeting, oh my! Imports and customs and shipping brokers? Yep.
- Recovering from my 3rd Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run finish, 11 years after my previous two finishes.
- Writing freelance for Barefoot Provisions and Food Network. Growing this skill and market, slow and steady.
- I’m 43. It’s not “forty-three” but rather, “forty-whee!” I have to remember that it goes fast and I have a lot to do. Thinking about each week helps.
- My 18 month old nephew is the perfect creature for me: small, interesting as all heck, and not my responsibility. The joys of being an auntie!
My “now” favorite groups of words:
- “my advice is to get rid of most of your crap,
throw away all the magic formulas,
and just run.
if you think too hard about what you need,
you will drown out the voice of your body, trying to tell you.” – lazarus lake
This page inspired by NowNowNow. Last update April 2017.