My now (December 2018) looks like this:
- After a year, FUCK my overly-large, “expensive but cheap for LA” 475 sq ft apartment. I’m moving to Salt Lake City.
- Exploring my inner world using the digital world: TrailNerd.net.
- I ran 100 miles in less than 24 hours, a long-time goal. Read about how that happened here: 5 Things To Know About Running 100 Miles in a Day
- Writing freelance for a few clients (including the lovely talented folks at Gapingvoid.com). Would love to work with a B Corp or otherwise ethically-awesome organization. Patagonia, call me?
- It’s the not the age that kills ya, it’s the lack of a Stoic sense of life. Thinking about each week helps.
- Current book: The Brave Athlete, but also a lot of Mary Oliver. Yay-ouch, says my heart.
This page inspired by NowNowNow. Last update December 2018.