My NOW (December 2019) looks like this:
- I MADE A 2020 CALENDAR YOU CAN BUY! It’s quite lovely, if I do say so myself. Daily hikes right from Salt Lake City in gorgeous light and epic weather.
- Cultivating my ability to write halfway decent poetry by being a lot more public about my “shadow” Instagram account, now 1 year old.
- My long distance love recently reminded me, over and over, that Love Is Everywhere. I’m ecstatic to bathe in that energy, no matter how big it sometimes feels. “When one does not love too much, one does not love enough.” – Blaise Pascal
- Curating writing clients to keep my mind buzzing and my bank accounts moving in the correct direction. STILL SEEKING AMAZING CLIENTS: ping me to experience my juicy writing chops.
- Connecting to that human-jetstream we call intuition by learning tarot. Yes, you read that right.
- Current books… always a lot of poetry: Charles Bukowski, David Whyte, Ada Limon. But also personal growth, “outside” and “inside”: Terrence McKenna gets my shelf space.
This page inspired by NowNowNow. Last update Dec 2019.