My now (August 2018) looks like this:
- Still enjoying my overly-large 475 sq ft apartment. Not enjoying the rent, but hey, Los Angeles ain’t cheap. I have only sparsely put STUFF in the space. My minimalism game looks pretty strong to the outside world.
- Doing not enough writing but way too much planning for my tales of backpacking, hiking, trail running and GEAR: TrailNerd.net. Poke me or I’ll never get anything done.
- After 10 100-mile finishes I have set my sights on a TIME goal. The stage is Stagecoach 100 in Flagstaff. September 22. Here I go.
- Writing freelance for my first corporate client (McCormick Spice!) and getting more gigs, little by little. Would love to work with a B Corp. Patagonia, call me?
- It’s the not the age that kills ya, it’s the lack of a Stoic sense of life. Thinking about each week helps.
- Favorite last book: Unbound by Steph Jagger. Aside from the fact that she found her other half, she’s still my spirit animal. Rawr.
This page inspired by NowNowNow. Last update August 2018.