My now (June 2019) looks like this:
- After a year of unhealthily hermitting in Burbank (that after 18 years living with another human(s)), I made another leap in growth and connections by moving to Salt Lake City. I fucking love it here. Life has NEVER been better.
- Still doing a little writing at my trail-y site.
- Writing more from the heart with poetry and relationships, but that’s not fully public yet. DO ask and I WILL tell.
- Connecting to that human-jetstream we call intuition by learning tarot. Yes, you read that right.
- Going back to one of my favorite 100s: San Diego. My first time running this event in 2017 was . . . memorable.
- Writing freelance for a few clients (including the lovely talented folks at Gapingvoid.com and LMNT). Seeking long-term clients who kick ass in the sustainability and ethical realms.
- Current books: Stealing Fire, Come Back Frayed, and The Ethical Slut, but always a lot of poetry: Mary Oliver, Robert Creeley, Ada Limon. Yay-ouch, says my heart.
This page inspired by NowNowNow. Last update June 2019.